Saturday, May 15, 2010

How i got started into magic!!

My first step into the world of Magic, my first insight into what I like to call it, "The Art of Ashtonishment" came at a family dinner 7 years back and it involved a lipstick. No,not lipstick on my chest,not lipstick on my face,not even lipstick on my lips! It was one small mark of lipstick that came onto my hand from my uncle's hand without him coming anywhere near me. From that point on, i was hooked, from that point on, i never looked back, Magic became my passion, Magic became my hobby, Magic became my life!
For 7 long years now, i have been standing in front of mirrors for 10-12 hours a day, practicing and practicing some more, getting up in the middle of the night just because an idea came to me, and all this just to see the spectators stare at me in amazement when I show them my "tricks." From card magic to coins to mind reading to levitating four feet in the air, Magic gave me a new life form.
And now that I have a medium to express my love for Magic, for my "Art of Ashtonishment" I would love for all of you reading this to follow me on my blog as I post regularly on the World of Magic!
Loading...