Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Shot Again - The Bullet Catch

The Bullet Catch. By far the most dangerous Magic trick known to mankind. 12 magicians have died doing the Bullet Catch and ever since I made my version of it, every time i perform it I just hope that I wont be the unlucky 13th. So what is The Bullet Catch? Simple. Someone shoots at you and you catch the bullet, in your hand in your mouth or even in your feet. Well, doesn't sound as simple or sweet does it?
The first time I performed The Bullet Catch I nearly lost my right hand, but over time it has become one of the best stage endings for me. Someone shoots and I catch the bullet and I'm alive to tell the tale. It's an illusion that people talk about to their family and friends, it's something you have to see to believe!! The Bullet Catch, the illusion that has taken 12 lives and made the lives of many many Magicians helping them to become famous! Will I be next in line?
Loading...