Saturday, November 20, 2010

The Potter Mania -What interests me!

Lumos! "I solemnly swear that I'm upto no good." Well that may hold true for all of us, I'm sure none of us are hardly ever upto any good. So I saw part 1 of the Deathly Hallows today, absolutely amazing movie! But I'm not Rajeev Masand so if you want to read a re-view of it, go to his blog.
Anyways, if you've been kind enough to come here to read what interests me about Harry Potter, it is of course, Legilimency. In Snape's terms "The ability to extract feelings or memories from another persons mind." At least that's what the book says. Also the idea of Voldemort planting images in Harry's dream, really Inception like. As a matter of fact even I tried to do that. Not plant ideas by spying on people's dreams, but by putting words into your mouth based on the way I talk. For example "Just keep thinKing of different cards and land upon one", can force some to think of a King because the "King" part of thinking was emphasized. And looking deep into a persons eyes can't really tell what a person is thinking of, it's a combination of voice, body language and a bit of eyes and also facial expressions. So you won't see me flying around on a broom with a stick in my hand shouting out latin words which hardly make any sense.
Thats a whole lot of non sense I just came up with, off to facebooking, tweeting or going to watch Harry Potter. Off you go! Oh before you go, Accio followers!
"Mischief Managed", Nox! ;)
Loading...