Thursday, December 9, 2010

Micro Expressions!

So of late, I've been obsessing over micro expressions and what happens to people the moment they see something. Expressions for fear, anger, happiness, sadness, surprise, contempt and disgust. Combine that with body movements and Neuro Linguistic Programming and a bit of suggestions and hypnosis, and you get.. me, quite a dangerous person to be around. :P
Click on the title to see these techniques in practice.
So what exactly did I see there? I said that in the video, but for those of you who didn't catch it, here it is again. The moment she saw the cards, her right eye twitched, that generally can mean a picture card. Also, her right shoulder had the tinniest shrugs, meaning she had two similar cards. That was coupled with a small intake of breath, usually indicating strength. So that made me think that the picture card might make a pair. And I said out loud, King, Queen and Jack to see her reactions to that. On the king and queen she had movements and on the jack she din't move at all, that happened naturally and I guessed two Jacks. For the number though I guessed three instead of seven, well I'm just learning, can't get it perfect every time now can I?
So all you 'Lie to Me' fans are going gaga right now waiting to try all this..well best of luck, it just took me 7 years to do it decently. ;)
All I can say is, don't even move a toenail when I am around..because I might just see that too. ;)
Off you go, go on, go lie to the world but not to me. :P
Loading...