Sunday, February 6, 2011

Histrionica - Nothing is Random!

On the 9th of this month, I will be performing in SRCC for their Dramatics Society's fest and as the event's name is Histrionica, I thought it would be apt for me to name my performance that too. For those of you who are not from India or Delhi for that matter and are kind enough to be reading this post, SRCC is a college in Delhi University and that's where I'll be performing.
For those of you who are wondering what I will be doing, well you'll get to know on the 9th, if you're not there then there's always a review of performance coming as one of my posts. At least that's what I hope. The main motive of Histrionica for me is to prove that NOTHING is random, as human beings we can all be influenced. 
For example there are 10 billion words in the English language, and if I want a person to name a particular word, the chances of him naming what I want would be one in 10 billion. Which is an interesting statistic, if you are a healthy middle aged man, the chances of you dying over the next year are one in a thousand, so the chances of you dying in the next minute are one in a billion. So there's more chances of you dying ten times then a random person naming a word I want him to name. BUT, nothing is random! Everyone can be influenced, and everything has a reason. And that's what I'm going to prove, interested? Be there. 9th of February, 12:30 pm! Bring On the Magic ;)
Loading...