Thursday, March 10, 2011

Schizophrenia - A world of their own!

"This blog post is written based on my thoughts, and my idea of making people who are not suffering from this 'disease' make them feel what it is like to have Schizophrenia. No offence is meant to any person, dog, cat or any other animals reading."
So, with the formalities and terrible jokes out of the way, lets get down to the point. So for those of you who are wondering what in the world is Schizophrenia, it's a mental disorder, and the people who suffer from it live in a world of their own. And a friend of mine was beautiful enough to point out that a person who is Schizophrenic develops images in their own heads, they have imaginary friends and surroundings of their own in their heads and live in that. And that's what prompted to me to write this post.
So what is weirdly fascinating about a person who builds a world of his own? Well, for me, it's Hypnosis! Anyone whose hypnotized is living in a world of their own, you can make them hallucinate, build their own surroundings, and do weird things like stick them to the floor or make them laugh at my pathetic attempts on jokes (because you HAVE to be hypnotized if you laugh at them). I recently tried it with a friend of mine, where I attempted at hypnotizing her, and made her believe that she is Schizophrenic, two minutes later she was in the swiss mountains with goats until I reminded her that she wasn't Heidi and made her come back to real world.
Well so much for a disease, it's just a mental state where one's sub-conscious takes over and can be achieved  on any person walking the streets. And as I end another post of mine, I leave you thinking what made you come here. And I dance in joy and thank Priya Singh for providing me with the idea to write about this. Anyone else with more ideas and want me to write about them? Feel free to share them, till then..Lets live in our own worlds and create our own surroundings to enjoy. Ciao!
Loading...