Saturday, April 9, 2011

The Psychology and Expressions of Relationships!

The second most searched thing on Google worldwide. "How to handle a relationship??" Or other basic non sense to do with relationships.  There's a little quote I read about relationships that went something like this, "Some last ages, some last years, some last months, some weeks, some just a night." Well I can't tell you how to keep a relationship going for as long or as less a time you want to. But I can tell you how to sort of figure what your partner may be thinking or holding back.
The one thing that people do wrong is over think. Everyone does it and everyone knows that they do it and will never stop doing it. A girl may be wondering, "Why is he ignoring me? Is he cheating on me? Do I not look as good as I use to?" while all the guy may be worried about is getting good food for dinner that night or wondering why Dhoni gave the last over to Ashish Nehra against South Africa or something completely random. On the other hand, a guy may be getting protective about his girlfriend even talking to some other guy and start over thinking stuff, while all she's doing is asking him when the exams start or which period to bunk in school.
So that's the psychology part of people attempting to ruin their own lives.
Expressions? Expressions can help a guy/girl to sort of figure whether the other person's lying or is scared or sad in the relationship and can guide people to talk stuff out for the best. And as I read my last sentence over again, I realize that understanding some of my non sense can be tough, but trust me it's harder for me to put that non sense into words which make a tad bit sense. So, for the greater good, I'll be posting soon about the micro expressions in relationships. Till then, lead a happy life, and don't over think stuff to ruin your relationship. Or do whatever you want, my blog isn't something that usually helps. For all you know, I might just be the only one over thinking stuff and telling the whole world about it. Anyways, it gave me a way to pass my boring afternoon. Oh and to end, a big thank you to my friend Chaitanya Dhingra for providing me with idea to write about relationships.
Loading...