Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Projecting Thoughts - Telepathy!

Hello!! It's Tuesday the 3rd of May, 2011 and Osama Bin Laden has been "killed." If you ask me, what's really happened is that USA has killed a person who they created. But lets not get into that. In case he was a real person and indeed has been killed then yayyy, time to have BLAST, if you know what I mean.
Leaving Mr. Osama alone in his grave in the Pacific Ocean lets come to what I CAN talk about, telepathy! How many times does it happen that you're thinking of someone, and that person ends up calling you and you get all excited and call yourself a psychic (Yeah, we all do it) or the doorbell rings and you know before you open it who it might be. You're definitely not projecting thoughts to a person and will him to call you nor is the person standing at the door projecting to you who he is. This is just a plain but fun coincidence.
Now before you move on, WATCH THE VIDEO! 
Done that? Good. Did you think of an elephant? If you didn't you're probably thinking right now, huh, I thought of a bear. Now how does this work? Am I really projecting thoughts? Well kind of! What it is, is me breaking into your psychological mind and sub conscious to force you to think of Elephant. How? See the first 3-4 seconds of the video, look at the right middle corner of the screen, I purposely flashed the piece of paper so that your sub conscious sees the word elephant but you don't register it but still end up thinking of it. Confusing? Let me make it simpler. Watch minutes 1:12 - 1:16. I say, "Picture it really BIG...". The word BIG makes you think of a big animal. Also from 1:12 - 1:16, while I'm saying that, I happily draw two small eyes, two big ears, a huge body and a tail. And that's why you thought of Elephant. But my intro about not thinking of a dog, cat, mouse or dinosaur is equally important because those are the most obvious choices. 
So clap for me, try it on your friends, see their shocked faces and dance around in glee. Till then, I'll tell Christopher Nolan how Inception really works. Cya!
Loading...